Well... things are about to change.
Here’s a quick guide to what will be changing from October 8:
* From the draw on Saturday, October 10 onwards there will be extra numbers to pick from - You can choose from 1 all the way to 59, rather than 1 to 49.
This is designed to create “bigger rolling jackpots” where there is “more to play for”.
* The jackpot odds of matching all six numbers on the current Lotto are 1 in 13,983,816. When the new numbers are introduced this will jump to 1 in 45,057,474.
* A new ‘Millionaire Raffle’ will guarantee a £1 million prize in every draw. A further 20 people will win £20,000.
* Match two numbers and win a free Lotto Lucky Dip.
* You can still keep the lucky line you’ve played for the past 21 years - but you can also add a few higher numbers if you want.
* ‘Lotto HotPicks’ - more numbers to choose from (1-59) - and bigger prizes. Matching five numbers will scoop you £350,000.
The changes are aimed at ‘making the game more exciting’ and are according to national-lottery.co.uk “part of a never ending push to make more millionaires and more winners, and to raise as much as we can for National Lottery Good Cause projects.”
To date, £34 billion has been raised for Good Cause projects.
Find out more at national-lottery.co.uk/lotto-changes.