The death toll at Caledonian Court Care Home in Larbert, near Falkirk, is thought to be the worst during the second wave of the virus.
A spokesperson for home operator Care UK, said: “Very sadly, over the course of the last month, 20 residents of Caledonian Court have passed away following positive tests for Covid-19.
“Our thoughts and condolences go out to their family and friends. Our team has been devastated by this loss, but remain professional and committed to supporting every resident, and each other, through this challenging time.
Falkirk health: Patients benefit from new LumenEye procedure which can detect bowel cancer
Scottish GP patient survey 2022: The 12 best rated doctor’s surgeries in Falkirk district
Scottish GP patient survey 2022: The 12 worst rated doctor’s surgeries in Falkirk district
Falkirk health: Patients benefit from new breast cancer services at Forth Valley Royal Hospital
Covid: Vaccination bus comes to Forth Valley
“We have had access to regular testing, are following very stringent infection prevention and control protocols and are working closely with NHS Forth Valley and Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership to minimise the risk of further infection.”
On November 4, MSP Monica Lennon told the Scottish Parliament that six deaths had been recorded at the care home following an outbreak.
Provost William Buchanan of Falkirk Council, who represents the Bonnybridge/Larbert ward, told the BBC: "All I can do is send my heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of those who've passed away, and express my heartfelt thanks to all the staff who are trying to protect and help the residents."