Man rescued from flat blaze

The man was rushed to hospital following the blaze. Picture; stock image

The man was rushed to hospital following the blaze. Picture; stock image

0
Have your say

A man had to be rescued by firefighters after a fire in a first floor flat yesterday.

The blaze was discovered in the property in Mansionhouse Road, Camelon, shortly after 7pm.

Three appliances attended the flat which is close to the Roman Bar public house.

The man was suffering from slight smoke inhalation and was checked over by paramedics.

Fire crews eventually left the scene around 9.15pm.