DCSIMG

Man suffers burns to hands in Falkirk garage fire

The fire started in a baking oven

The fire started in a baking oven

 

A man was injured after fire broke out at a vehicle spray painting business in Stewart Road, Falkirk, this afternoon.

The blaze, which happened just before 1 p.m., started in a baking oven in James Blair of Falkirk Ltd and soon spread to other parts of the premises.

Four Scottish Fire and Rescue Service appliances, from Falkirk, Larbert, Bo’ness and Slamannan, were quickly on the scene and safely removed acetylene tanks from the area as they worked to extinguish the fire.

The injured man, who suffered burns to his hands and smoke inhalation, was taken to Forth Valley Royal Hospital.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page